the Light of Argus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aellon El'Shanai's Application to Light of Argus

Go down

Aellon El'Shanai's Application to Light of Argus Empty Aellon El'Shanai's Application to Light of Argus

Post  Aellon Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:58 am

Name:
Aellon El'Shanai - Aellon the Enlightened

Biography;
Born on Argus, Aellon had an older brother, Al'ari. His father was a great Arcanist, revered in his home town. While he aspired to his father, Al'ari chose the path of the Light, as a Paladin. Aellon soon became the pride of his family, as he proved himself to be a very skilled and accomplished magician. Curious, he read much, and experimented his new arcane skills. When the Burning Legion came to Argus, both brothers fought against the Demon onslaught. His brother was killed, and he was captured and tortured, his body still carries scars from the affliction suffered. He managed to escape, and join Velen. He fled to Draenor, where he continued his studies. After the Horde Genocide and the crash of the Exodar, and thus, his arrival on Azeroth, he discovered the Humans, witch's culture fascinated his mind. He studied with great Human and High Elven Mages, acquiring even greater Arcane skills.

Personality:
Very curious about new things, always has a book in his hand, loves to travel. Very Loyal to his friends.
Highly interested by the Dragon Aspects.
May sometimes be pessimistic, hates Demons.

Loyalties:
Loyal to Velen and the Naaru. Wishes to join the Kirin Tor.

Why are you interested in joining Light of Argus.
IC: Knowledge! New opportunities! New Friends!
OOC: I love to RP and since is my Draenai main i think it'll be nice to learn about Draenei culture and history.
Aellon
Aellon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum