the Light of Argus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INFOS FOR NEW MEMBERS

Go down

INFOS FOR NEW MEMBERS Empty INFOS FOR NEW MEMBERS

Post  Nataari Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:26 am

Here are some basics and guidelines about our guild!

Meetings:

Wednesday is usually our guild day; most of the weeks, we hold a guild meeting around 20.00 in Exodar in our guild HQ (upstairs above Traders Tier)
However this changes from week to week - sometimes we have RP Raids, or adventure plots going on, or also meetings with otehr guilds and in other locations.
Just check the game calendar or the Meetings and Events section fo the forum

Guild chat channels:

/g - RP channel, set in our guild house on Exodar. IC only please Smile
/o - Our OOC chit chat channel. Feel free to chat about anything, just keep a certain maturity level
/Draenei - our public OOC channel for members, alts and non-member Draenei alike

Officers:

Perforad, Senra, Neomaraa, Manala.
Guild leader Nataari

Ranks:

As stated in the introduction topic, our guild is structured as follows:

Exarch - Guild Master
Council - the Officer rank

Members:
We have 6 different member ranks; they are completely equal in rights and status and only divided by your class / RP function:
Vindicator - Paladins
Protector - Warriors, Death Knights; optional for Hunters
Anchorite - Priests
Arcanist - Mages
Elementalist - Shamans
Scout - Hunters
Please also see the rank topic in the Guild Hall section - if you wish to have any other rank than the one we would assign class wise, we will gladly change it for you.

When you join you will start as Initiate. We usually have an Officer chat after a while promote to full members when we see general interest in the guild and participation IC and OOC.

Guild Bank

Available for our full members; 2 stacks a day are available.
Initiates can access Tab 4 with lowlevel items.
If you need something specific and haven't got full member rights yet, feel free to let the Offciers know and they grab it for ya.

Tabard:

Available. Grab one.

Raiding:

We are a RP guild first and foremost, but I'm a firm believer that RP never has to exclude any other game content.
We currently have no regular raiding going on, but are closely allied with a few other guilds and communities who raid. Let me know if you are interested in contact

Occasionally we also have guild raids (can be RP or OOC 80 content)
Sign-ups for this raid is in the in-game calendar. Important here: please only sign up if you really can make it, else set it to Tentative

Alliances:

We befriended and work together with a handful of other RP guilds, both ICly and OOCly for events and raids; we have especially good relations to a couple of Nightelven guilds
We are always interested to start new alliances with other RP guilds!

And a few basic rules..

(nobody likes rules, but since most of the stuff is self-explanatory, I might not even need to point them out :p )

- Roleplay
Being a Roleplay guild, we ask all our members to stick to the servers RP policies.
So: no OOC in /say and /yell anytime.
Also be aware that ((brackets)) are evil and frowned upon!
Keep in mind that your RP usually reflects back to us as a guild

- Social Behaviour.
We all play the game for fun and get away from daylife; also OOC in /o we want to strike a friendly and respectful tone towards each other.
Sillyness in /o is not an issue, as long as it's not annoying for others and an acceptable level of maturity is kept Wink

-Inactivity
If you are inactive over an extended period of time, please let me know ingame or post a note into the Absence thread in Guild Hall.
Inactive members who are not announcing their absence are usually kicked from the guild after an absence of 1 month

- Participation
We don't demand that you attend every event - but to see you now and then, both in chat or on events, is generally appreciated Razz
RL > WOW, always, so don't worry if you miss the one or other guild event.

- Representing
It should be self evident to show good manners and behaviour out and about on the server. As mentioned above, the behaviour of the members reflects back upon us as a guild.
That includes politeness to other players, sticking to above mentioned RP policies, and general behaviour also outside of our ranks.
ERP in public will result in immediate guild kick (I don't care what your chars do in private, but discretion is the key and if me or others hear about it, discretion wasn't maintained)

I do my best to handle complaints against members from other people as fair as possible and will always look for talking with the members to clarify the situation, and rather give warnings instead of kicking. If there is any issues of any sorts, please also do not hesitate to contact myself or the Officers about it, as we strive to help all guildies whereever we can.

Nataari
Nataari
Admin

http://lightofargus.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum