the Light of Argus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale of Ouran

4 posters

Go down

The Tale of Ouran Empty The Tale of Ouran

Post  Ouran Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:57 am

Character name: Ouran Venchenka

Character description:
Ouran is a bright and bubbly "child". She has pure white skin and hair and would probably be known as an albino draenei by the humans and other folk of Azeroth. She prides herself on her appearence, making sure she always looks good and that she washes behind her ears and polishes her hooves and horns every day. Many would call her a vain person but she just likes to look good. "Looking good means you feel good." is a favourite saying of hers when anyone comments of the care she takes of herself.

Recently, Ouran has took it upon herself to harness the arcane flowing through her vains like her mother before her. A problem, however, came forth. She seems to have a mild allergy to casting certain spells! It doesn't deter her however, believing that, as she is young, she will grow out of such a silly thing.

A note about Ouran's surname - it is not, as most think, a family name. Venchenka was her grandmother's name and after she passed on unexpectantly, Ouran chose to add her name onto her own as a sign of love and respect for the woman she was so close to during her younger years.

Loyalities:
As with most draenei, Ouran devotes herself to the Naaru. She respects the teachings of Velen, as her mother had taught her, and follows them willingly (though, she really knows no different to question the teachings).

Why are you interested joining Light of Argus?
IC:
I would like to join the Light of Argus because I feel it will help me greatly with my training. I wish to become the best I can be and fear solo work will not do me justice.

OOC: I've really just moved over to alliance from playing Horde on Earthen Ring and, of all the races, I love playing the Draenei. I would like to play a more active role with Ouran and, after attending an RP event hosted by you a while ago, I knew I would eventually want to join this guild!

Ouran

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Ouran Empty Re: The Tale of Ouran

Post  Senra Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:40 pm

Hello hello!

Glad to see you found your way to our forum!
First of all; welcome to the lovely Moonglade.

Looking like a really nice application! I like the way your charracter is a little 'vain' if I may call it that^^

One of the officers will poke you in-game

Greets,
Senra.
Senra
Senra

Back to top Go down

Post  Perforad Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:51 am

A really nice application!
I love the explaination you give for your character's surname and it truly fits.

We hope to catch you in game soon. Thank you for applying.
Perforad
Perforad

Back to top Go down

Post  Nataari Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:31 am

I second my fellow Councillors there, nice application and looking forward to catch up ingame. Little remark though at the side - many (incl myself) don't really appreciate Draenei 'children characters' too much (we want members, not minors Wink ) Just as a consideration for yourself how old you consider your char and let her act. But we will see when we meet ingame.

Regards,

Nataari
Nataari
Nataari
Admin

http://lightofargus.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Ouran Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:05 am

Thanks for the comments Smile

And when I say she's a child, I don't mean literally ^^ She is maybe very young adult age but still acts like a child to a point (hence " " when I say child Smile )
Guess I should have cleared that up a bit *slaps self*

Ouran

Ouran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum