the Light of Argus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An enchanted letter from Ysann.

3 posters

Go down

An enchanted letter from Ysann. Empty An enchanted letter from Ysann.

Post  Ysannn Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:36 am

A silent and quite night in the headquarters of the Light of Argus is suddenly interupted by a soft and subtle sound. In the middle of the room a hooded figure apears with a flash. She looks around before beginning to walk across the room. Through the common room, into the kitchen and back. She walks past the book shelves and takes a look, picks up a book and casually flicks through it.

With a snap of her fingers she summons a piece of parchment, a bottle of enchanted ink and a quil. While she stands with her arms folded the parchment unfolds and the few runes on the inside become visible. A wave of her hand cause the bottle of ink to open and the quil dips into it. The still hooded figure rubs her chin as the quil begins to write:

A message to the Light of Argus.

Krono Kai Kros'tor fellow Draenei,

The word of this organisation spread fast in Azeroth. In the past weeks I heard about the Light of Argus many times, in many different places. Your cause is a good and honorable one, and I would like to participate in preforming it.
Let me indroduce myself. My name is Leywalker Ysann. I come from the house Ruin'Shat, a high standing house of Arcanists on Argus. I heard some of you hail from Argus, and might know this House. This House remained active on Draenor, but broke up when we departed to Azeroth. A few of the Arcanists that survive now remain in the Exodar. My loyalties still remain with the Arcanists of this House, and I generally respect any kind of arcanist or magnus. On Argus my House advises and served under the Prophet Velen, and I see him as our leader.
In the years after our landing on Azeroth I myself departed quickly after aiding the wounded and getting this ship stable. I am skilled in the arcane art of Leywalking, and due to that I had quick access around the new planet. I spend my years researching the arcane energies that this planet holds.
But now my studies have come to such a point that I require help from other, and a more consistent life. I offer you my services as a Leywalker and hope that in return I can get the assistence I need from time to time in my research.
If someone requests to contact me they can do so by writing a message on the attacked blank piece of enchanted parchment. The parchment is enchanted in such a way that it returns to me when it is signed and folded. Tap the rune on the backside twice after it is folded and it will be send.

Sincerely greetings,

Leywalker Ysann.

The letter is written in a delicate and elegant handwriting. The ink slowly flashes purple and blue.
With a gesture of her hand they hooded figure folds the letter and seals it with a rune. The letter slowly floats down and sticks to the information crystal.
After a quick look around the figure turns on her hooves and leaves with the same sudden flash she came with.

Ysannn
Ysannn

Back to top Go down

An enchanted letter from Ysann. Empty Re: An enchanted letter from Ysann.

Post  Nataari Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:15 am

It was still early in the day when Nataari stepped down the stairs, followed by her white tigress. After helping herself with some fruits and dried meat in the kitchen, she stepped into the common room, noticing the letter hovering in front of the crystal's sphere
Nataari read the letter attentively, a few times tugging her tentacles slightly confused, but upon finishing a wide smile crossed her face. Swiftly she stepped over to the writing desk and dipped her quill into the ink for a response

Arkanon Poros, Leywalker Ysann!

Your letter found us well and swift, and I am glad to read about your interest in our organization! We would be more than glad to welcome another Arcanist in our rows, and gladly provide any company and aid you are seeking while walking Azeroth.
I must confess, as for myself my knowledge of the Arcane ways is very limited, but I am sure you will find likeminded company among serveral of our members.
Either way, I am very looking forward a personal meeting, where we can discuss the rest! You can usually find us around Exodar, please simply get back to us when your time allows to visit our Azerothian home.

Light on your paths,

Exarch Nataari

The Huntress twitched a little as she tapped the rune and the letter disappeared with a soft pop. Biting into a fruit, she shook her head, smirked at the now again empty desk and mumbled 'Arcanists.. But what by Velens tail is a Leywalker?'

OOC - Lovely app - we'll poke you ingame soonish! (don't know my weekend online times yet ) You are scarily familiar with our HQ, haha - are you a members alt, or been in LoA before? Smile
Nataari
Nataari
Admin

http://lightofargus.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Senra Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:37 pm

Hi there!

Glad you found your way to our forum after our little in-game chat. I must say I was bit confused with the Leywalker part, but the explantion you gave sounds lovely. The same for the House thing, is it a band of mages or a group of family members that are mages? I haven't seen many Draenei using a House name, but when I looked yours up I saw it was in Draenic Smile
As Nat already said, we'll meet up with you in-game!

Greets,
Senra.
Senra
Senra

Back to top Go down

Post  Ysannn Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:46 pm

The, yet still, hooded figure was going trough large piles of books and scrolls in the Stormwind library. The other mages kept giving her strange looks and whispered to eachother. With a flash her enchanted letter returned to her. She grinned and nodded in aproval after reading it. She stood up and stuffed a large pile of scrolls and a few books into her little belt bag.

"I think it is time I return to the Exodar.." She said to herself. The other mages looked at her surpised, as if they never heard her voice before. They watched her leave after a snap of her fingers and a flash.

A little OOC part from me- I noticed I forget to mention what my OOC motivation is for joining this guild. I've been going solo for a small time now and it's gotten a little boring. Random rp is very... random.
And I browsed around this forum before writing the application letter. I found a drawn map of your headquarters. I prefer to know a few things about the guild I am applying to Smile Luckely your forum is well filled with information that helped me!
About the House, it is a group of family members that all practise in the arcane arts. Only outsiders that marry/bond with a family members are allowed in. I sometimes think of it as the mafia.
Looking forward to meet one of you in-game!
Ysannn
Ysannn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down