the Light of Argus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aplication: Yisra

3 posters

Go down

Aplication: Yisra Empty Aplication: Yisra

Post  Yisra Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:34 am

Character Name:
Yisra

Character Description:"Greetings friends. Some refer to me as spirit talker, others as totemic warrioress. For you, I'll be Yisra."

Yisra grew with her family in a village in Nagrand, long before the orcs were curropted by the Burning Legion. She grew close to the wildlife, showing talent in comunicating with the surrounding spirits and elements.
Rebelious and bold, the young Draenei would show more curiosity in the wilderness and the orc ways of comunicating with the spirits and their ancestors, other that the priesthood of the light.
Her parents, however, were not pleased by her behaviour and soon sent her to Shattrath in hope that Yisra would grow closer to the holy light.
In recent times, with the destuction of Shattrath Yisra returned to the wilds with, with the rest of Vellen's followers, where she began to comunicate with the elements and feel the spirits as she used to do so long ago. Eventually she learned how to wield weaponry and combine them with the elements.
She has two stripes painted in each cheek, paited with her fingers. Red and white, for wind and fire, that she calls forth in battle.

Loyalities: Vellen and her people. The spirits and her ancestors along with the elements are what she

Why am I interested in joining Light of Argus?

IC:Yisra has been living alone for some time now, ever since the Exodar crashed in Azumerist, wondering around Azeroth and learning about this new world. With the ocurrance of the cataclysm she realized that she could not stay alone.

OOC: I've been in Moonglade for almost three years now, as a Kaldorei roleplayer in a race themed guild very much like this one. I've been interested in roleplaying another character, from a diferent race, for some time now.
I know, very little about Draenei lore and shamanism, so it might be why I kept it shorter than most aplications I read. I wanted my character to be connected with the feral spirits, but I was afraid I would mix it up with druidism, so I kept that off the background story.
I've met some of you guys in several ocasions and overall, you seemed like nice people.

Thank you for reading and hoping to catch you soon! Wink

Yisra
Yisra
Yisra

Back to top Go down

Aplication: Yisra Empty Re: Aplication: Yisra

Post  Perforad Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:59 am

Hello Yisra,

The background is very nice, even if as you admit a bit short. Still, it shows some nice potential and a good general idea and at least some effort in the lore!
I personally loved the detail that, although you had talent from a young age, you were sent off to Shattrath to forget about the talent by your parents.

I hope to catch up soon in game, would love to get to know you.

Regards,
Perforad
Perforad
Perforad

Back to top Go down

Post  Senra Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:49 am

Hi there!

I second what Perforad said above. I do love the way you give little hints of an enhancement shaman. Like wielding the elements in weaponary, and those painted stripes on her cheeks.
I'm curious how your charracter got to Azeroth, and what happened to her after the crash. Also I wonder what Kaldorei guild you were in, maybe we met on events?

It is very possible to involve the feral spirits in your charracter background! As every shaman has a ghost wolf form (in-game that is) you can use it very well. I personally like to think of it in a similar way to the Paladin mount quest. The shaman 'adopts' the spirit of a wolf and is able to use it's skils. And a enhancement trained shaman would be able to summon them.

You'll be poked in-game by one of the officers.

Greets,
Senra.

Senra
Senra

Back to top Go down

Post  Yisra Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:18 am

Thank you for the nice replies. =)

Well, I did have to keep a tab open in Firefox to check for a bit of lore. I remembered a bit of what the servant of Khagdar first tells you, when you make the little tour in Shattrath, but still needed some confirmation.

I'm happy you got those hints. I was actually thinking a while ago if I should have writen something that described more that she was Enhancement.

I'm a member of the Shadow Sentinels. My characters are Liannis and Azsunia. The last event I atended was the Lunar Festival in Moonglade. But sadly the wise guy tooth was plotting against me and I had to leave due to the pains I was having. x.X
Yisra
Yisra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down