the Light of Argus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I present you, Bhindi..

2 posters

Go down

I present you, Bhindi.. Empty I present you, Bhindi..

Post  Bhindi Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:42 am

Hey all!
I talked with someone from your guild in game, and afterwards, I decided to make an application.
It is a little rusty, since I am not that familiar with the Draenei lore. I hope people can help me to adjust the story where needed. Maybe it is all jibberish, but deep inside I hope it makes sense somewhere.. Forgive me the spellingmistakes, English is not my mother’s tongue, and it is hard sometimes! But I will try not to overstrain google translate, and just see where I will end up..
Here it goes!

Character name: Bhindi

Character description:

Appearance:
Bhindi is not stunning, not a classic beauty, nor a ‘babe’. She can be described as a typical ‘grey mouse’.
Her face is symetric, but that is perhaps the only positive thing you can say about it. Her nose is quite small, a little bit tip tilted. Her lips are small and thin, almost in the same color as her skin.
Her eyes are of a pale blue color, holding a slight insecure gaze at all times. Her horns are curved backwards, as if they are fleeing from something. Her tendrils are thin, curling under her cheekbone when she speaks.
Her hair is of a dull, dark brown color. Without any volume, or curls giving it a boost. She often wears it in two ponytails, she has no idea what else to do with it..
Her skin is very pale, the blue shades of her veins showing through it. Her build is quite poor..
Her height is average, she is not muscular at all.
Unlike the other females of her kin, her chest is not blessed with a lot of volume. She basicly has no real curves at all.
She looks slightly fragile.
Untill you eye her tail. Her tail looks to have a personality of its own. Always with a proud curl in it when she walks. While standing it looks like it is exploring the world around itself, swinging from side to side, the tip upward. It has a normal size, not very muscular, but agile.
Overall she looks very neat. Clothes always clean, just as her hair and nails.

Who is she?
That is probably something she is still trying to find out.
Born in Draenor, Bhindi witnessed a lot of horror during the great fights with the Orcs. She fears them, intensly.
Her mother left her and her father when she was around the age of a hundred. The reason, she never knew. All she has from her, is a letter and a small box, which she has never opened.
Her father was a loyal servant of Velen, and taught her to respect and follow the ways of the Naaru. He promised her, that one day, she would be a member of the Army of Light herself. This scared her more, than it made her proud.

On a normal day, Bhindi, her father and a few others from the tribe were on a journey to teach the youngsters in the ways of the Light. Her father was also her tutor. A group of Orcs attacked the small fellowship and Bhindi tried her very best to save the others. Untill she got distracted by a glimmering thing on the ground. While she looked at it for a small second, she lost her concentration, all she remembers is her father, and the look on his face when he died.
She swore to herself, she would never make a mistake like that again, and she has been studying ever since.

She is one of the survivors of the great crash. She worked with great care, for the wounded and the other survivors. The shame of the past is still a part of her. It is very unlikely she will ever speak of it, she is too afraid to get rejected.

Loyalities:
Her loyalty lies with Velen, and the Naaru, something she inherited from her father. She sees it as her call to make her father’s words come true.

Why are you interested joining Light of Argus?

IC:

Bhindi feels alone, rejected and ashamed. After punishing herself with exile, she discovered she needs people around her, to learn from and look up to.
After spending some time in Stormwind, she realized, she needs more of her own kin around, to accomplish her study and make friends she can trust. She isn’t very keen of any other race.

OOC:
I am new to RP’ing Draenei. But when I do something, I want to do it good. Since I have a long way to go, I decided to learn from the better people and join an RPguild that is Draenei based. I am not sure if I will bond with this character, but making the character description made me all exited, so I think it wont be that much of trouble!
I like mature rp, which goes further than the random Pig ‘n Whistle themes. I still have a lot to learn, and I am open for any form of feedback, to make the rp even more fun!

Greetings,
Bhindi

Bhindi

Back to top Go down

I present you, Bhindi.. Empty Re: I present you, Bhindi..

Post  Perforad Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:51 pm

Greetings Bhindi,

Thank you for your detailed application. You say you know little of Draenei lore but you made no clear mistakes in anything you wrote. You kept it simple and a basic Draenei backstory with some extra detail, which is actually how I like to see my backstories personally ;-)

Please wait a while as we discuss the application and I hope we get to meet up in game the following days! We hope to be able to help you learn to enjoy Draenei roleplaying as much as we do ;-)

Regards,
Commander Perforad.
Perforad
Perforad

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum