the Light of Argus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oneth An'ere

4 posters

Go down

Oneth An'ere Empty Oneth An'ere

Post  Oneth Thu May 26, 2011 3:14 am

Oneth An'ere is draenei female, who crashed down with The Exodar like most of the draenei who roam lands of Azeroth nowdays. She doesn't see the counting of year useful anymore, so when someone asks her age, Oneth usually answers with a phrase "old enough".
She knows she wasn't born when Kil'Jaedan and Archimonde were converted to demons, tho she has heard lots of tales and stories about those times. She sees Draenor as her home, since her first memories are from there. She barely remembers the chaos and terror that arrival of Talgath bringed amongst her kind, and soon amongst the orcs. Tho Oneth was eager to fight against the orcs, but the elders tought she wasn't ready yet to step to the boots of warrior. Only thing that remains in Oneth from these times with her memories, is faint green glow of fel in her eyes. Otherwise Oneth's appearance doesn't draw any attention when you compare it to another draenei. She might be bit shorter, but her rather pointy cranial extensions seem to cover the few missing inches.
Even when Oneth has remained loyal to Velen, she has returned to her birthplace, and roams in Outland with Earthern Ring. Despites standing in lines of Earthern Ring Oneth is very suspicious about people from other races. Especially the small gnomes and green skinned goblins with their suicidial attempts to build different kind of machines and explosives seem to confuse Oneth. She doesn't seem know how to build trust with ones who have such behaviour. She also sees humans as very fragile with their short life span and doesn't see why she should build relationships with something that dies soon and is weak under temptations.

Even as pixels she is soon year old, as character she is still in stage of idea, so I apologise for the shortness of this application. I still hope it answered to needed questions about the applicant Oneth An'ere. As person I've mostly roleplayed on horde side (in RP-PVP realm) after vanilla so also my dranei-lore knowledge isn't as deep as with trolls or forsaken for example.

OOC:ly the shady figure behind Oneth is random finnish person, and I consider myself as old fart amongst World of Warcraft players. I also anjoy my anonymisity, especially in applying phase, so I'm not giving you my life story or anything (yet).

Oneth

Back to top Go down

Oneth An'ere Empty Re: Oneth An'ere

Post  Senra Thu May 26, 2011 10:35 pm

Hai there!

Lovely to see more shamans, I always like that. Like that your charracter is with the Earthen Ring, something different. Your knowledge about draenei lore seems good enough to me, your story seems quite lore correct to me.
One of the Council will give you a in-game poke!

Greets,
Senra.
Senra
Senra

Back to top Go down

Post  Perforad Thu May 26, 2011 11:05 pm

Let's be short here ;-)

I like the app, the slight broken english is actually wonderful and it's great when roleplaying a Draenei (bonus points), and the story is wonderful so far.

I would love to learn more about you in game.

Regards,
Perf
Perforad
Perforad

Back to top Go down

Post  Avaali Fri May 27, 2011 1:28 am

Are we trying to gather all of Scandinavia now? Awshum!

Sounds like a fun character! I look forward to having another Shaman to argue with.
Avaali
Avaali

Back to top Go down

Post  Oneth Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:55 pm

Greetings and thank you for your kind words Smile
I was wondering what would be the best time to be online if I want to get in touch with you people. I've been around during early evenings but haven't been able to reach anyone yet.

Oneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Perforad Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:16 pm

After 8 server is a good time. Try and get in touch with either Senra or myself. Also; if you want easier access to our guild you can join our open channel /draenei by typing "/join draenei"

Hope to see you soon!
Perforad
Perforad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum