the Light of Argus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindi no more

3 posters

Go down

Vindi no more Empty Vindi no more

Post  Arukann Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:46 pm

Yep, I can barely believe it myself, I have led Vindication with pride and joy for years but I think we're burned out.

However, When Vindi Goes out, we go out with a bang, a big one.

2d of july, at 20.00 server time we gather at Ravenholdt Manor one last time for a Vindication Ball.

Everyone is welcome ofcourse, And I'm still looking for some events to spice up the ball.

Sincerely

Malidor/Arukann

Arukann

Back to top Go down

Vindi no more Empty Re: Vindi no more

Post  Perforad Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:25 pm

This is such bad news.. it came to me with a BANG.

Always bad to see old guilds go, but the world changes.

We will try and be there with as much as possible on the 2nd. I'm not 100% sure myself if I can be there though, as it is the first day of my vacation and I might already be travelling by then.

Thank you for all the good things!
Perforad
Perforad

Back to top Go down

Post  The Walrus King Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:25 am

Such a shame. Somehow, it feels like the Roleplaying part of Moonglade is drying up. Very bothersome indeed.

Thanks for all the effort put into the guild, Malidor. You and yours have added to the Roleplaying community on Moonglade for quite some time, and the Walrus Nation do hope that you will stick around and try to keep Roleplay alive, staying free from the temptations of big PvE guilds with beefy perks.

Sincerely Yours,

His royal Majesty ( Chosen by Gods mercy )Willford Tuskus VII, Walrus King supreme of the sacred nation Nordvall, Home of Walri.
The Walrus King
The Walrus King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum