the Light of Argus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application : Azaya

4 posters

Go down

Application : Azaya Empty Application : Azaya

Post  The Walrus King Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:17 am

Greetings people. This is an application for my character Azaya, a level 85 Draenei warrior on Moonglade. I'll open the thread by informing that I have not played on Moonglade for a long time, as the evil Horde have kept me captive with their fancy new class/race combinations.

I have about eleven years of Roleplaying experience, and have played WoW since about three months before the BC release. This do however not make me failproof.

Let us continue, with the pleasant recruitment sticky that allows me to be lazy.

Character name: Azaya

Character description:
IC: Azaya is a female Draenei of average length and weight. It's noteable that she often wears heavy plate armour, and one can easily judge with the bare eye that her body have undergone serveral years of hard physical training. It would therefore be easy to asume her a warrior or vindicator. However she does seem to lack the usual donnings of Vindicators, and those who have seen her in combat would never doubt that it is a warrior she is.

If someone who knew her would be asked to explain her, the word "Young" would most likley appear. See, Azaya is not born on Argus, which puts her in the Draenor-born generation. Not much details is known about her family. The most likley explanation is that they have perished against the Legion, Orcs, aboard the Exodar, or in any of the many battles the Draenei have seen on Azeroth.

At a young age, Azaya was deemed fit to be an Anchorite. This did however not interest her the slightest, and therefore the Light never favoured her. It took a full of two years before she was removed from Anchorite training and put to learn how to use weapons instead. She have always felt a shed of guilt over this.

Azaya is generally a cheerful and happy person, but not to a vain level. She knows to motivate herself and her companions so that they can keep focus on the tasks ahead and not dwell on the failures of the past.

Apart from her talents as a warrior, She is a skilled Engineer aswell as a Blacksmith - Experiences gained amongst the humans and dwarves of Azeroth. She is also fairly skilled when it comes to preparing food. Butterfried Sporebat, Anyone?

Azaya have been around Azeroth since the crash, and have served the Alliance ever since. She fought in the Burning Crusade towards Draenor, In Northrend, aswell as Mount Hyjal and the Twilight Highlands after the shattering. She have also served in many minor areas where the Alliance holds fortifacated bases.

(Alignment - Lawful Good, Awfully Stereotype)

OOC: A fairly easy concept, with a warrior/Harbringer with quite an open mind. Quite old character.

Loyalities: Azaya prioritizes her own people over most things, but have strong faith in the Alliance aswell. She also prefers fighting enemies such as demons or the undead over Horde, hoping that the "Savages" one day can be redeemed. She have a near zealous faith in the Naaru and the Prophet Velen, fully placing herself under their command, trusting them to lead them through harsh times. She does however doubt in Varian Wrynn at times, and she wishes that he will come to insight of his mistakes and change soon enough.

Why are you interested joining Light of Argus?

IC: Azaya see it as her duty to do whatever she can for her people. According to her, it is a blessing to have survived so many tragical events that her people have gone through, and she is not one to throw such a blessing away. Instead, She will spend it to protect those who she holds closest to heart - Her own people. Does one need more motivation then a truly good cause to apply to serve?

OOC: Hello everyone. I'm the Walrus King. I want to join the Guild due to a burning eager to play Alliance (Read - Squidfaace) once again, and I think this guild would be my best pick on Moonglade. I've read serveral forum posts by and about you, talked to serveral old moonglade dwellers regarding the guild, and forced myself to remember old open events you have hosted. I am confident that it will be a good match.

Much love, His Royal Majesty (Chosen by Gods Mercy) the Walrus King Willford Tuskus VII of Nordvall, Sacred Nation of the Walri, May God bless his holy name and may wealth and prosperity be shed from his holy hands upon his glorious people.

The Walrus King
The Walrus King

Back to top Go down

Application : Azaya Empty Re: Application : Azaya

Post  Perforad Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:01 pm

That is probably the most silly name-app combo I have ever seen.
A strange name, and a great app!

We already had a short ooc talk online yesterday. Poke me again soon and we will arrange an interview in character. I think Perforad and Azaya will get along just well.
Perforad
Perforad

Back to top Go down

Post  Senra Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:20 pm

Hello Walrus King Willford Tuskus VII of Nordval!(Very creative, love it)

Should we welcome you with a fish or..? Razz
Like your application! Little short bits of story about your charracter. I remember raiding with you in Icecrown Citadel, and somehow I remember you as a sane person among puggers, so that's a good thing. As Perfy said, you'll be poked in-game for an intervieuw.

Note to self: Bring fish feast to the intervieuw.

Greets,
Senra.
Senra
Senra

Back to top Go down

Post  The Walrus King Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:10 am

I've been the Walrus King since 2007 (Which is when I lost my name "Turbocat" due to evil, evil copyrights.) and I am glad you claim I am both interesting and sane.

I'll try to poke you squidfaces ingame then.

Also, I wish to point out. The sacred nation of Norvall is constantly under attack by orca raiders, flanked by those oppertunist jellyfishes. Any contributions to the war effort shall not soon be forgotten.

The Walrus King
The Walrus King

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimsain Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:18 am

If those are strawberry-jellyfish they cant be to bothersome.
Unless there are strawberry allergies around, then it might be a problem. But that can easily be solved with shavingcream.
Grimsain
Grimsain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down