the Light of Argus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application:Anarkhaus

3 posters

Go down

Application:Anarkhaus Empty Application:Anarkhaus

Post  Anarkhaus Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:51 am

This Is Anarkhaus, level 56 Draenei Paladin.
Anarkhaus Baron Graylle, Stormwind Sergeant, Ex-Knight of The Last Battalion.
I grew up in Exodar until the age of 350. I was then abandoned by my Guardians. I was an Orphan and Grew up in a generally smaller family of 3, All of us were of Draenei decent, in a small village in What is now known as 'The Eastern Plague Lands' until it was demolished and plagued of course. I was taken at the age of 1000 to join the Stormwind Cadet Forces to train and fight the Evil of the lands. I was regarded as useful for my life span and Strength was noticeably greater than the Humans. I Was then Gradually promoted to Staff Sergeant and Awarded the Medallion of Honor By the King of Stormwind Himself, Varian Wrynn. I am now realizing that my life has been directed at a single thought of Dedication and to fight the Evil and Battles of the people of Stormwind. I am now lost, I rather not die without any Significance of my own Ethnic Decent and Older roots and I aim to reunite myself with What I should Righteously be fighting for. For Exodar and the Draenei Legion. If I am rejected from joining the guild, I shall forever be lost and be known as the Draenei That fought for only one purpose; For Humanity. I aim to save my origins and the people of which I decended from. Not the race that forcefully conned me into fighting for a seperate cause. I wish only to be of Use and to strike with Righteous Purpose and to purge the foe with the mighty strength I have been gifted with by the Naaru Defeating every taint of evil that tries to strike us down. But for this there is only one thing that Is required. A guild of which Is willing to defend our marvellous Home of ours. Will you accept me to join The Light Of Argus? My fate is Within your hands. Another lost soul or One who is Full of courage and willing to stand for his Race.
Thank you , Anarkhaus Barron Graylle

( I didn't know how to post an Application so this Is what I thought was best.)
I hope you aprove of this

Anarkhaus

Back to top Go down

Application:Anarkhaus Empty Re: Application:Anarkhaus

Post  Perforad Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:56 am

Dear Anarkhaus,

I have read your application and I have to thank you for writing it.

I must point out that the lore aspect of your background has a lot of mistakes in it though, which make us believe you have not done much work when it comes to studying the Draenei background. This is not necessarily a thing we do not accept applicants on though, as we also believe it is our job to educate the people that want to join our guild.

You clearly have a desire to join us, so therefore I want to give you a chance to improve your background.
Please head to the Draenei wowpedia page (http://www.wowpedia.org/Draenei ), it has all the information you need about the Draenei background to write a lore-correct background. But I will give a few hints concerning the major flaw in your current story already:
1. The Draenei have only been on Azeroth for about 3-4 years now.
2. The Exodar was never our home before our arrival, as it was merely the ship we used to escape Outlands.
3. Draenei usually have no last names, they often use prefixes or descriptions to say something about their character or occupation though. (For example: Vindicator Manala, Perlin Hand of A'dal, etc..)

Please take a second look at your application, and make sure it is written with the guidelines of our Application Sticky ( found here: http://lightofargus.wowrpg.org/t7-the-recruitment-sticky ) as well.

Good luck with your reviewing, and may the Naaru watch over you.

Exarch Perforad of the Light of Argus.
Perforad
Perforad

Back to top Go down

Application:Anarkhaus Empty Application:Anarkhaus

Post  Anarkhaus Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:07 am

My true name is Altaar, I was given Anarkhaus Baron Graylle as a Military name of which they consider to be more Stormwind Militant. I am an Ex-Last Battalion Knight and now Serve as a Sergeant-Paladin in the Forces of Stormwind. I joined the Forces around 3 years ago fighting for Stormwind and for their cause. I joined to prove to Stormwind that I am an Honorable man and willing to side with the Alliance to help them during their struggle against opposing forces. I am now beginning to realize that infact the roots of which I originally come from are in need of help and They are the ones I must be helping alongside the people of Stormwind. I am a very respected fighter within my ranks and I aim only to help and be of aid to my people.
My professions are Mining and Blacksmithing, these skills are useful the guild for I may be able to equip some of the members of the guild with armaments and armor. I am not so experienced in them yet I still work at it.
I hope this is an better.
May the Naaru watch over you.
And may the Light be with you.
Thank you.

Anarkhaus

Back to top Go down

Post  Manala Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:21 pm

Hi Anarkhaus,
I appreciate you fixing your character's lore, but could you have another look at Perf's post and follow the format laid out in the sticky in this recruitment forum at http://lightofargus.wowrpg.org/t7-the-recruitment-sticky ?

Cheers

//Mana
Manala
Manala

Back to top Go down

Application:Anarkhaus Empty Hey

Post  Anarkhaus Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:36 am

I've made another application that has more sense than What this one has if you'd like to take a look.
Thanks

Anarkhaus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down