the Light of Argus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draenei sisters, Erénia and Theya.

3 posters

Go down

Draenei sisters, Erénia and Theya. Empty Draenei sisters, Erénia and Theya.

Post  Erénia Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:25 am

First of all, I am applying with two characters Smile

Character name: Theya & Erénia

Character description:
Being sisters, both Erénia and Theyas parents died before making it on to the Exodar.
Looking for friendly likeminded people, they were lead to Light of Argus by Tiaana.

Theya is quite bubbly and lively, talks alot.
Erénia - being the older sister is very quiet and serious.

(Still working on them)

Loyalities:
Undecided for both - haven't really had the chance to RP on them much.

Why are you interested joining Light of Argus?
I know a few of you already, Perlin amongst others, and have heard nothing but good things about you. Smile
I want to get into draenei RP and lore more, so I figured it'd be a great opportunity Smile

I know my application isn't very long, but I hope you'll take it into account anyway.

All the best, Erénia and Theya

Here's a outcast I wrote for my shammy back in the day:

Erénia sits by the campfire in Darkshore, poking the logs with a stick, gazing into the fire

Her eyes narrows, and her mind starts to wander back to the fight...

She wakes up one morning by her mother shaking her, taking her by the hand, rushing out the door

As they come outside, a lot of people are running around in fear and there's a lot of noise
and a mix of orcs and draeneis fills the streets, and around them draenei are brought down.

Her mother dragged her along fast, running towards the Exodar as she had heard rumours that it was going to take the remaining draenei to safety....

Holding on tight to her mothers hand, they ran and ran, past draenei lying on the ground,
some groaning in pain, others lying lifeless around them.

As they arrived at the Exodar, her mother handed her over to a guard, whom she made promise to take her daughter to safety, before running back into the battlefields.

Time passes, Erénia watches wounded draenei being pulled aboard the Exodar. Still no sign of her parents.
The commander orders the guards to close to Exodar and get ready for take off.....

Erénia looks out the partly shut gate, seeing her parents come running towards the Exodar

She runs to the guard who is closing the gate, begging him to open and get her parents in.
The guard refuses as he has spotted Blood elves coming in the background, and just before the gate is closed, the orcs reach the gate, and Erénia watches her parents get killed from a window...

Erénia snaps out of it as she hears the snap of a stick breaking, noticing how she has broken the stick in two
and she wipes a bitter tear of her cheek and throws the stick in the fire...

Erénia

Back to top Go down

Draenei sisters, Erénia and Theya. Empty Re: Draenei sisters, Erénia and Theya.

Post  Senra Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:35 pm

Hello there,

Someone from Ebon Flame applying to us? Yes, this is our chance to strike back! Muhahahaha! *cough* I mean, welcome to our forum!
I believe you have applied to us before with a paladin charracter, back when Nataari was still guild leader. But hello again!
Two charracters, and sisters, I love that. There isn't alot of background, but the the little story on how their parents died is really nice.

We have our open rp day on wednesday, starting around 20.15. You are welcome to come by then with one of your two charracters.

Greets,
Senra.
Senra
Senra

Back to top Go down

Post  Erénia Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:42 am

Will definetly try and be there Smile

Erénia

Back to top Go down

Post  Arukann Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:12 am

*sigh* Senra, this one has nothing to do with the attempt on your life, let it go already....

Arukann

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down