the Light of Argus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Belkores

4 posters

Go down

Application - Belkores Empty Application - Belkores

Post  Belkores Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:47 am

Right, i'm going to do this BEFORE i think "omg, they re all going to laugh at me".

Name: Belkores.

Character description *sigh*: Belkores is...Belkores. A little while afther the crash, Belkores decided it was time to leave the Exodar and do something she felt gave more meaning. She was a member of the royal army for a few years. after a while, getting sick of all the fighting, she left the army and is now trying to find somewhere to kind-off settle down (I cannot go into more details because the toon is pretty darn new and i have a bad fantasy, and never was a good storyteller)

Why do i want to join?: OOC'ly, I've been looking for a decent RP guild most of all, and i was a draenei so...What the heck? IC'ly. As said Belkores is merely looking for somewhere to settle down abit and doing so whit her own kin would be big ++ ;D

I chose to skip the "loyalities" question, because i really have no clue...Whatcha gonna do 'bout that? Mad (I can figgure that out later? Right? Riight!?!?!?!)

If you DO laugh your asses of now. Reply saying no more than "HAHA" And i'll go smack meself with a fish, preferably salmon, mmmmmm salmon....*drools, then notices that i'm still writing* Ehm..You didn't see,read or hear that.

Thank you

~Belkores

Belkores

Back to top Go down

Application - Belkores Empty Re: Application - Belkores

Post  Senra Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:58 am

Hi Belkores!

Good to see you found your way onto the forum. As I said to you ingame: Your charracter's history and background will come together the more you play it. Hopefully yours will aswell.
You don't have to be afraid of us, we don't bite Smile We've seen alot of crazy stuff, your application is nothing strange.
On the forum are some topic about Draenei history and background. WoWwiki.com also provides alot of good information. Have a sniff at it, maybe it gives you some idea's about the background of your charracter Smile

Greets,
Senra.
Senra
Senra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alazeer Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:08 am

Yeah, like Senra said, the forums have information, read other people's recruitemnt thread's as well for a bit of inspiration.
Alazeer
Alazeer

Back to top Go down

Post  Belkores Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:18 am

As i already said, i will look into it. And if i don't get anything of it, then may i burn in hell forever and ever. (I had nothing better to say)

Belkores

Back to top Go down

Post  Perforad Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:28 am

Hello Belkores!

We have not been able to see you yet online, but please contact Nataari, Senra, Ishtár or myself whenever you are online. We would love to meet you ICly to talk to you and see if you can find a home in LoA.

Regards,
Commander Perforad
Perforad
Perforad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down