the Light of Argus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindicator Manala

+2
Antadurunnu
Manala
6 posters

Go down

Vindicator Manala Empty Vindicator Manala

Post  Manala Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:50 am

Character name: Manala, Vindicator of the Draenei

Character history: Manala is young for a Draenei, but doesn't remember much about her past, just small snatches here and there of her recent history over the last three or so years. Fighting Naga in Ashenvale, Orcs in Redridge, and battling demons in Outland before taking the fight to the Scourge in Northrend. The cause of the amnesia seems to be the scar on the right side of her head, hidden by her hair but faintly visible at her temple.

Character description: She's a little taller than average, and quite well-built, with subtly-pronounced muscles. Her rich dark-chestnut hair holds a few strands of premature grey from the stresses of the adventuring life. When not clad in winter-proofed battle armour for the trials of Northrend, she almost always wears her formal dress armour and crystalline warblade. In battle and in faith she is fierce, but in friendship she is warm and kind-hearted, if sometimes a little distant. She has something of a gift for languages and when presented with a new gadget often tinkers with it, but her favourite pasttime is working at her forge.

Loyalties: To the Draenei people, the Prophet Velen and the Naaru, in that order. The politics of the far-away Grand Alliance matter little to her, although she has a respect and a fondness for the Night Elves, the Draenei's first neighbouring nation on Azeroth.

Why are you interested in joining the Light of Argus? I've hung out with you a lot IC and OOC as Kimbalin and a couple of my other characters, and the LoA is full of good people and outstanding RPers. It's a guild I'd love to be a part of.
Manala
Manala

Back to top Go down

Vindicator Manala Empty Re: Vindicator Manala

Post  Antadurunnu Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:52 pm

*licks*
Antadurunnu
Antadurunnu

Back to top Go down

Post  Senra Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:51 pm

It's a Kimbalin! Rawr!

Looks like a nice and solid application. A paladin who has seen places.
Just a question: What does she remeber from her past? Or is that a secret that has to be told icly?

One of the officer will poke you ingame sometime soon.

Greets,
Senra.
Senra
Senra

Back to top Go down

Post  Manala Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:08 pm

Ant: I refuse to believe 6:52 am even exists. Curse your early wakefulness Sad

Senra: Nothing concrete. Just little bits of the leveling grind here and there. I wanted a blank-slate sort of character who had a distinct personality from the old paladin and wasn't tied to past events, but still made sense as a character. I have an origin in mind for her but it's one I'm keeping to myself for now, even from my own character Smile
Manala
Manala

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiaana Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:37 am

*peers into thread*

Who is this Kimbalin person?
Tiaana
Tiaana

Back to top Go down

Post  Antadurunnu Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:58 pm

*mauls Tia...then returns to licking Kim*
Antadurunnu
Antadurunnu

Back to top Go down

Post  Perforad Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:29 am

Hi Kim! ehm.. Manala!

Nice to see your app. We would like to see you ICly concerning this application.
Please contact any of the officers ingame whenever you are online.

Regards,
Perforad.
Perforad
Perforad

Back to top Go down

Post  Nataari Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:09 pm

Kimbalin!!

*gasp*.. noo way - you didn't really changed your main.. or did you!?? Thats really the surprise of the week...
Shock aside, I'm very happy you decided to now 'officially' join with this character (you were already part of the family since day 1 *hugs*), and I'm looking forward ingame and get to know her.

Take care,

Nataari
Nataari
Nataari
Admin

http://lightofargus.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down