the Light of Argus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Estadons application for Vindicator in training

3 posters

Go down

Estadons application for Vindicator in training Empty Estadons application for Vindicator in training

Post  Estadon Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:21 am

Hi Everybody

Character name:
My name is Estadon de Marque. and im a vindicator in training as i like to call it.

Character discription:
My calling came with me becoming of the age of 14 when my father became ill fighting the unending battle against the legion. His death gave me the fuel to battle the legion in every form whatsoever. My calling i found in the healing of my commarades who however didnt make it in the months following the landing of the Exodus. I was the only one of 3 who made it safe and sound following in the wake of the landing. I seek compagnionship, cause in a draeneis life its important to serve a family or clan. And i see in the light of argus a worthy cause.

Loyalties
I seek to learn all of Velens teachings and are a verdant protector of the Naaru. Velens is our leader with just cause: he is one of the eldest and wisest among us. HIs compassion with the ones less fortunate is a rolemodel for most of us Draenei.

Why are you interested in joining Light of Argus?
I seek to further the cause that is the destruction of the legion. Such a goal is not feasable without compagnions to battle side by side.

I like to roleplay the draenei so much so i made one on this realm. It is my main and i like to better myself in rp as it is more than a pasttime for me. I like rp games having experience in D&D for almost 10 years now. Playing wow now since the beta for the origenal version 1.0. On and off ive been playing now and i seek another dimension to the game. Finding rp a new dimension id like to explore the fact that is draenei.

Estadon

Back to top Go down

Estadons application for Vindicator in training Empty Re: Estadons application for Vindicator in training

Post  Senra Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Hello there!

That's an interesting last name for a charracter. Usually Draenei don't use last time, rather titles. Is there a story behind it?
I think don't know about the Draenei ageing system. You see, Draenei live extreemly long. A 14 year old draenei would be a newborn baby. There is a thread about it on the forum if you want some info. But I get that his calling to be a vindicator started at the end of his teenage years ^^.

So, you might want to read up about Draenei ageing and change it if you like. Other then that, nice application! A lovely discription about loyalty to Velen.

Greets,
Senra.
Senra
Senra

Back to top Go down

Estadons application for Vindicator in training Empty Re: Estadons application for Vindicator in training

Post  Nataari Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:49 am

Hello Estadon -

thanks a bunch for the app, very nice and brings across your characters motivation for stepping onto the path of a Vindicator nicely.
Other than that, can just second Senra there - careful with the age, if you add 300 years to it, you have the age you are aiming at (adolescent / young adult) Wink - or if in doubt, just leave it open (I doubt Draenei still count, hehe)
About the name, choice is ofc yours, but be aware that Draenei usually don't have last names (except in rare cases nicknames or names of origin, like "of Mac'Aree")

Either way, we'll poke ya ingame!

Regards,
Nataari
Nataari
Nataari
Admin

http://lightofargus.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down