the Light of Argus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Aani

4 posters

Go down

Application: Aani Empty Application: Aani

Post  Aani Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:33 am

Character name:
Aani

Character description:

Physical:
Her long black hair curves over her shoulders, and over her back. Atop her head, rests a violet headband, encrusted with jewels. She is pretty, but not breath-taking.
Her voice is soft, calming and almost unsure about the words being said with it.
Her horns have notches cut into them, almost like blade or glass slits.
As for body language, she always stands at attention, no matter who walks past. Some would call her confused, others would say well-mannered.

Mental:
Aani is a generally out-going Draenei woman, she is known for her kindness and "good" mind. She tends to be quiet, and keep herself to herself unless alerted to do otherwise. Usually pessimistic, there is always something that could be better - or could be improved in her life.

Past:
Aani can remember nothing of before the crash, only her name and who she is. She never thinks to try and remember, because each time she does, she seems frustrated. While hearing tales of what happened, she would sit and listen, but not believe that it was true. She simply thinks she was created to help the people of azeroth, and that the crash was just another excuse for others to complain.

Once acquainting herself with the other factions of the alliance, she began to be astounded by the tales of greatness and strength foretold of the mighty Paladins of the Light. And after a large amount of thinking, she decided to begin training herself up to become a Paladin. Thinking herself to be fortunate to even be accepted to do so.

After a few months of Training in Stormwind, she set out to learn so-called "Professions", and found herself running through Elwynn after ore. And so, with pick in hand, she scavenged for deposits all over azeroth, and then a few burnt fingers later, made her first piece of armor. So proud of this, she wore it with pride, just to find out that the armor she made wasn't invincible, and shattered mid-battle. Her simple copper chestpiece falling clean off. How embarrassing.

Now she travels, searching far and wide for her precious ore, to make more armor that hopefully won't shatter as easily as last time.

Loyalities:
She is respectful of Velen and the Naaru, always asking herself "What would they do..." in certain situations. As for the other races, she finds them extraordinarily intellectual. But she usually keeps herself away from people, as she thinks training herself is of more use to those around her than standing in a tavern, having a gossip.

Why am I interested joining Light of Argus?

IC interests:
After hearing great tales of the Light of Argus, Aani has only dreamed about joining their rankings, she wishes to join more of her fellow Draenei and get to know more about the tales of the crash, and what happened beforehand. Also, she wishes to 'fit in' with those of her own kind, instead of sitting on the sidelines.

OOC interests:
I've heard a lot of great things about the guild - the kind people inside it, the warm atmosphere and the wonderful chances for Roleplay. It's been a while since I stumbled upon a decent Roleplay guild, and I hope that this one might give me a chance as to giving me somewhere I can feel at ease.

P.S.
I'm in a guild at the moment, but only to give me some amusement while playing. I'm planing on moving from it, to a RP guild as soon as possible.

Aani

Back to top Go down

Application: Aani Empty Re: Application: Aani

Post  Senra Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:15 am

Hai!

Thanks for this nice applications! I like the lovely physical discription you gave.
Surely the time with the humans in Stormwind did her good Smile

One of the council will poke you in-game.

Greets,
Senra.
Senra
Senra

Back to top Go down

Post  Nataari Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:14 am

Hello Aani,

thanks a bunch for the nice application! Liked it a lot how you could present a nice impression about your character, even without laying out a full and detailed background. We'll get back to you ingame for a little In Character chat! (due to the soon coming world change wednesday might be delayed - should that be the case, sorry, its an exciting and busy week for us Offciers too Smile )

Reagrds,

Nataari
Nataari
Nataari
Admin

http://lightofargus.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sulaya Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:02 am

*Waves* Hi! Good to see you found the forums Smile
Sulaya
Sulaya

http://www.ontourlb.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Nataari Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:18 am

Hello Aani,

not sure if we missed each other (haven't been online too much either), but haven't talked to any officers yet, right?
If you like, we have a guild meeting tonight in Exodar, feel free to come by, or poke me or our officers Senra & Perforad another day

Nataari
Nataari
Nataari
Admin

http://lightofargus.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down