the Light of Argus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deremis Application

2 posters

Go down

Deremis Application Empty Deremis Application

Post  Robbo225 Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:29 am

Character Name: Deremis

Character Description: Deremis is a young Draenei, from a young age he has followed the Light and strived to become a Vindicator and was trained by his mentor and friend, Asaad. Deremis has spent almost all of his life on Draenor, although he never trusted the Orcs that much, he none the less lived peacefully amongst them and his own people. When the orcs turned on the Draenei, Deremis and his family boarded the Exodar along with many others. Sadly, Deremis lost his Mother and Father in the crash, he mourned them for quite some time which in turn caused him to turn to the Light for guidance even more. Deremis now beleives he is ready to venture out into Azeroth to find a place where he is needed and to learn from the Light more than he already has done so.

Loyalties: Deremis is exceedingly loyal to both Velen and the Naaru, he beleives Velen to be the Draenei's Holy, and Courageous leader. Furthermore, Deremis is loyal to the Naaru also as he looks to the Light for guidance, and also looks toward the Naaru for further guidance

Deremis wishes to join the Light of Argus because soon after leaving the crash site he had heard stories about them and their works, and only wished to be a part of them.

OOC: I wanted to join Light of Argus as i had indeed heard of its brilliant Roleplaying Events and Raids and wish only to be part of them, ive also talked to a few of you and they have been really nice and if you are all like them, then it sounds like a perfect place for me Smile
- My toon is low level for now but i level fast and will be a respectable level very shortly.
Robbo225
Robbo225

Back to top Go down

Deremis Application Empty Re: Deremis Application

Post  Nataari Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:37 am

Hello Deremis,

thanks for the application - always nice to see another Vindicator coming our way. Nice application, any of our Officers will poke you for an interview Smile No issue with low level applicants at all, though we'll have the IC recruitment talk and invitation at level 15 plus, sorry if that causes inconvenience. See you then!

Regards,

Nataari
Nataari
Nataari
Admin

http://lightofargus.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down