the Light of Argus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nusan's Application

4 posters

Go down

Nusan's Application Empty Nusan's Application

Post  Huraya Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:42 am

Character Name: Nusan

Character Discription: Nusan was born on the ship that fled from Argus when the Eredar became demons, his parent's died due illness and couldn't give him a name, the vindicator who was a close friend of his father called him Nusan. In his years aboard the ship, Nusan was educated in the ways of the light and was on his way to become a vindicator. When he just entered adulthood he and the other Draenei arived on Dreanor and build the city of Shattrath. They finally found a refuge away from the Burning Legion, but not for long as the corruption of the Legion reached the orcs of Draenor and Nusan's first war was fought. After nearly 8 bloody years of warfare, were Nusan lost many friend's he made in his training, he and the survivor's fled toward's Zangarmarsh were he stayed as a guard to his kind. His mentor, whom he had known from childhood stayed behind to hold Shattrath and died in the defence. Through this tragic event, Nusan became even more dedicated of becomming a more powerfull Vindicator and helped Velen and the other's conquering the Exodar and fled. When the Exodar was sabotaged he fought on the ship against the blood elves of Keal'thas but when the ship was ripped apart he chrashed on Azuremyst with some other's of his kind. Here on Azuremyst Isle begins a new life for him as Vindicator.

Loyalities: Nusan is heavily dedicated to the Naaru, Velen and his people, he sees Velen as the savior of the people and the Naaru as his lifelong teacher's. He heard rumor's of the Light of Argus and was interested in joining but that was when he was still in his training and saw no chance. Now since he become stronger he makes another attempt.

Why are you interested joining Light of Argus?
OOC: I have been recently accepted in the Frosteel Company and I heard you had some event's done before and you are actually the first Draenei only RP guild I encounter, it's mostly Dwarf, night elf or humans. So this'll be a new experience, I have read much lore like 80% and I always found the Draenei intriguing so I saw this as a chance to use it and perhaps learn even more.

IC: Nusan heard rumor's of the Light of Argus and was interested in joining but that was when he was still in his training and saw no chance. Now since he become stronger he makes another attempt.

Huraya

Back to top Go down

Nusan's Application Empty Re: Nusan's Application

Post  Huraya Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:43 am

OOC: Correct me if any of this is wrong, please.

Huraya

Back to top Go down

Post  Senra Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:14 pm

Hi there!

This is interesting. Someone from the Froststeels comming to us! We've had a few 'clashes' so to say. My favorite bunch of hordies to beat up <3

Your charracter sounds very interesting. I like the way how he was not named by his parents. Which is somehow sad, but also interesting.

Looking forward to meet you ingame! One of the Councill will poke you.

Greets,
Senra.
Senra
Senra

Back to top Go down

Post  Nataari Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:26 pm

Hello Nusan,

can just second Senra here, very nice application, and good to see another one of LoA's favourite enemies Froststeel Company about Wink

Just a little remark since you were level 2 at the time you logged, we usually only interview people from level 15ish onwards (to ensure the char is not rolled and disposed - it takes a few levels to decide wether you like a class or not) But once you get there we are looking forward to catch up with you.

Regards,

Nataari
Nataari
Nataari
Admin

http://lightofargus.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimsain Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:18 pm

I have a tendency to make threads grow.
And the almighty god and master of the forum world does not want that here. Smile

But i do dare to make a suggestion.
You speak of your chars training.
We could build a story where Valos takes on an apprentice if you'd like.
If it sounds interesting drop me a PM-line.
Grimsain
Grimsain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down