the Light of Argus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huraya's Application

3 posters

Go down

Huraya's Application Empty Huraya's Application

Post  Huraya Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:05 pm

Character name: Huraya

Character description:
Huraya was born during the flight from Argus and reached adulthood once the Draenei reached Draenor. He had a friendship with an Orc Shaman who told him about the elements. Sadly when the Orcs were ordered to kill the Draenei society, the friend of Huraya was forced to do as well. Huraya fought off the orcs in Shattrath but then the two old friends clashed, they looked at eachother for what seemed like hours. Both knew they had to fight for their own race and culture. The two charged for eachother and a fight that took half a day began. Eventually both were tired and stood in the ruins of the city. The orc shaman used his last powers to attempt an attack on Huraya. It began raining and from the skies a thunderbolt flew right for Huraya. It was then that Huraya found out that he was a shaman. He absorbed the attack and launched it at his old friend. The orc was hit and his old body flew through the sky against a broken Pylon. It took Huraya some time to get back to breath and he slowly walked towards his old friend's body. The corpse laid, still smoking, against the pylon peacefully. Huraya closed the eyes of the orc and laid him down on the ground comfortly. He then took the weapons and armor of the orc, better to use them, then to let them rot. He then met up with the remaining survivors and fled to the Exodar. Once the satelite structure was captured the Draenei took off but chrashed on Azeroth. Huraya then heard of the Light of Argus and began his quest to join them.

Loyalities:
Huraya is loyal to his own kind, as seen in the battle of Shattrath he even killed his own friend for the sake of his people. He is thankfull that the Naaru helped his kind. He hears the words of the Prophet Velen each time and keeps onto them.

Why are you interested joining Light of Argus?
IC: Huraya heard tales of the Light of Argus and used it as an inspiration for his training. He wanted to join them earlier but then the war against the orcs began and he had no time for it.

OOC: I once tried to join the Light of Argus earlier but my character was too low, I had my level 40 shaman transfered and I wanted to try to join again.

Huraya

Back to top Go down

Huraya's Application Empty Re: Huraya's Application

Post  Nataari Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:52 am

Hello Huraya,

thanks for the nice application. We'd be curious meeting your shaman online, so one of the Officers will poke you when we see you on.
Oh, about that other char of yours - well, we surely didn't refuse him, but rather asked to level to around 15 before we meet up for the interview, to see that the applicant really wants to go on playing this char

Reagrds,

Nataari
Nataari
Nataari
Admin

http://lightofargus.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Alazeer Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:49 am

My character had an Orcish friend too. But the Orc killed hs brother.
Alazeer
Alazeer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down