the Light of Argus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fhyrla (Guild Application)

2 posters

Go down

Fhyrla (Guild Application) Empty Fhyrla (Guild Application)

Post  Fhyrla Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:26 am

Goodday, Light of Argus ... -ers ... Embarassed
My name's Geeske, I'm a 15 years old-Dutch girl. I'm a complete Lore-geek and I'm trying out a RP server for the very first time^^.

I hope Light Of Argus is interested in teaching me the first ways of RP.

Let's get started, shall we?

*The piece of parchment you're holding is an application to this guild. The sentences are written in neatly handwriting, as if from a priest or inscriptor or so*

'To your superior, Council of the fellowship 'Light Of Argus.'

My name's Fhyrla. I'm about 17 years old in Draenei years. and I live in Shattrath. To this moment, I've been trained in ways of Shaman, and when the first Azarothian Gnome set foot in Shattrath, I knew what my passion would be; Engineering! I adore making Clocks and Pocketwatches the most. Fighting has never actually interested me as much as Engineering. I like healing (Since it has a severe lack of violence *Blush*)
I've been looking for a small community like yours to have contacts on my way as I travel to Azaroth for the first time.
I hope we get to be a good team all togheter.

Thanks in advantage to the Councils who are having a look at my application.

Sincerely, Fhyrla.'

Last edited by Fhyrla on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Fhyrla

Back to top Go down

Fhyrla (Guild Application) Empty Re: Fhyrla (Guild Application)

Post  Nataari Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:15 am

Hello Fhyrla,

thanks a lot for your application - very welcome to Moonglade then, hope you like your first steps in RP!
We can of course gladly help getting started - though Draenei is a tricky race to play, so what we ask for is interest about the race and their background Smile

As for the application, it is nicely written, though I'd like a bit more depth to your characters history - simply to see wether you know a bit about Draenei and their lore. It is possible that your character nowadays lives in Shattrath, but what about before? Shattrath was completely wiped out by the orcs.
Also to the age thing - '17 in Draenei years' makes my hairs rise a bit Wink You can play a youngish Draenei, but even young adults are hundred, if not hundreds of years old (which is important to keep in mind when creating a background)

What I do like is that you did not arrive via the crash, but only start to travel now - a interesting variation Smile

Anyways, hope to hear some more! Theres a very helpful link collection in the Draenei section of this forum, if you wanna read up some stuff!

Nataari
Nataari
Nataari
Admin

http://lightofargus.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down