the Light of Argus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application-Suuros

4 posters

Go down

Application-Suuros Empty Application-Suuros

Post  Suuros Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:11 am

Name: Vindicator Suuros
History: Suuros was born on Argus and trained in the military. He enjoyed serving his people and life was good. His father was good friends with Velen, so they, and his mother were invited to escape the clutches of the Legion on Argus. As with any other Draenei, times were tough and every day was a challenge. He saw many amazing worlds in this journey, the majority of which are now probably gone.
Upon arriving on Draenor, he was alone, his parents had died of age during the time from Argus. He settled in the new city of Shattrath, serving as a Vindicator with his new found hope in the Naaru and the light.
Though he had heard of the native Orcs from many places, he had never seen one himself. This obviously changed however when they ransacked Shattrath and the planet began to crumble away. While others screamed in panic and ran for this new ship; The Exodar, he stayed and fought the Orcs on the frontlines, a deed for which he payed for with scars and bruises. Though many tried to persuade him to leave, he stayed, stubbornly exclaiming he would not run anymore.
He was later found amongst the rubble, dieing, though the remaining Aldor priests, tended to him and made him well again. Since then, he has remainded in Shattrath, living out his retirement. Until now.
Hearing of the Draenei's actions on the planet Azeroth, he left his cushy life to once again, fight for his people.
Physical Appearance: He is tall and heavy-set, with medium skin that compliments his blue eyes. His hair was once a deep shade of brown, though now, it has started to fade to grey. He always has a serious look in his eye, not one for joking, and as such, will commonly be seen in armour, ready to fight. If not in armour though, he'll most often be wearing his favourite purple shirt, with matching bottoms and ankle wraps.
Personality: Serious descrbes him well, not a joker. He has seen too much death for life to be a laughing matter. He is a good fighter, always at the front lines, despite his now aging body. He never gives up and this determination is what helped him survive the fall of Shattrath.
Loyalties: He is loyal to his people, and more recently, the Alliance.
Reasons to Join: IC-'Hearing of the Draenei's actions on the planet Azeroth, he left his cushy life to once again, fight for his people.' He wants to find a cause to fight for again.
OOC-I asked in /general on Azuremyst Isle if this was a good RP realm, and I think it was Natari (possibly spelt wrong) who told me about the Light of Argus so, here I am.

Last edited by Suuros on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:14 am; edited 2 times in total

Suuros

Back to top Go down

Application-Suuros Empty Re: Application-Suuros

Post  Senra Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:26 am

Hello there!

Glad to see you found your way into our forum!
I quite like your application, even though I find it hard to read. Darn forum defaults make the letters a bit small.
Your charracter sounds like a true Vindicator and a soldier, which we like! The background story makes me wonder if he's been back to Draenor again, if not if he will ever.
I like how you gave us a description of his physical apearance and personality, thanks for that! They both are very nice.

You'll hear from one of the officers in-game.

Greets,
Senra.
Senra
Senra

Back to top Go down

Post  Suuros Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:15 am

There, edited for font size.

Suuros

Back to top Go down

Post  Nataari Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:49 pm

Indeed, that was me on monday - glad to see we piqued your interest there Wink (I hope it didn't come across that I was out to grab you for our guild - just shoved you our way since you were interested in Draenei guilds)

I liked your application a lot, Suuros sounds like a the archetype of the stern Draenei Vindicator veteran, which is way to rare these days. Also that he residing in Shattrath the last years is a interesting twist - looking forward to meet you ingame soon!

Regards,

Nataari

PS
A lil sidenote, since you were newly rolled when we talked - we usually prefer if the recruits are around level 15ish at the time of the interview (to avoid us sacrificing time for a throw-away char), sorry if this causes a slight delay in catching up!
Nataari
Nataari
Admin

http://lightofargus.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Suuros Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:19 am

No problem, I'll work on my levelling.

Suuros

Back to top Go down

Post  Manala Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:36 am

Suuros wrote:I asked in /general on Azuremyst Isle if this was a good RP realm

Moonglade is the best RP realm. This is a scientifically-proven fact. Very Happy
Manala
Manala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down