the Light of Argus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Ariéna

2 posters

Go down

Application - Ariéna Empty Application - Ariéna

Post  Ariéna Sat May 14, 2011 5:40 am

Deosis walked lazily about the main square of Exodar, as he walked up the slope an idle assumption crossed his mind.
''They could fit a couple of Elekks in these stairs’’ He muttered.
‘’Right… They do that already.’’
He checked the straps of his studded leather suit, mostly by habit rather than caution. His long turquoise hair fell freely behind his shoulders, he was of average height and slim built, even for a Kal’dorei. A pair of scimitars hung on both sides of his waist, slung on his back was a composite Elven bow, made of Ashanvale Pine. He entered the inn after a few strides. He stood by the very entrance and with next to no effort, spotted his callow companion.
Ariéna was exhausting herself to make an explanation, obviously for an awkward incident. The innkeeper seemed dismissive, and Deosis’ response was a knowing smile.

‘’What do you mean I can’t have any more Moonberry Juice?’’ Insisted Ariéna

The innkeeper of average build replied in a calm, yet decisive manner. Deosis couldn’t hear him because of her yelling and the tossing sounds of glasses and plates.

‘’Oh? I don’t get overexcited by Moonberry, it’s not why I sparkled… That just happens!’’

‘’For the seventh time, I am sorry for shocking the maid, I didn’t mean to...’’ She emphasized with a pout.

Suddenly Deosis grew tired of the farce and approached the pair. Ariéna was too busy offering apologies and explanations while she demanded alcoholic berry juice, to notice the Elf.

‘’I have some with me, now let go of the innocent man.’’ He interrupted, with a grin.
She turned and welcomed the familiar sight with a cheerful exclamation.
‘’Deo!’’
She dropped the subject hastily and put her untidy belongings back together, in her poorly sorted backpack. She slung it on her back and heartily said;
‘’Hey! We are going into the forest, right? Please?’’
Deosis smiled at the youthful excitement and nodded, letting her the excuse to forget about the drink she was denied, and go back to being happy.

‘’Right! I’ve been preparing for another journey, and I have practiced a lot this time!’’ Ariéna broke the good news. Or so she thought.

As the two left the gates and started striding into a copse northward in Azuremyst, a Peacekeeper halted them and asked about their business, finding the young Draenei a bit too excited for a casual stroll. Deosis would offer a proper explanation, but why would he, when he could watch Ari use diplomacy?

Ariéna stood in front of him and hold her staff by her side, trying to appear important as she presented herself.

‘’I am Ariéna! The Stormcaller!’’ She bluffed
Experienced guardsman peered at her, finding the naive assertion amusing, rather than suspicious.
‘’Do you mean you can somehow conjure electrical bolts and are too beetle headed to not hit your instructor when you aim at the dummy?’’

Ariéna’s shoulders dropped as her clever disguise was blown. She sighed and averted eye contact, embarrassedly.

‘’Actually that was a crate I hit. And I didn’t mean to…’’

She waddled away with a long sulk.

----------------------

Character name: Ariéna

Character description: Ariéna is a young Draenei, born on Dreanor, and raised with tales of Argus. She was born to a warrior father and potter mother, in a small village of Nagrand. As the Orcish invasion began their village, sitting on a tranquil meadow became more and more hard to defend and finally they deserted their settlement to mass with the rest of the Daenei in Shattrath, that is when her father joined the Peacekeepers. Consequently, they also followed the divine prophet to Zangarmash and her father was among the casulties suffered by the Exiled Ones on their retreat. She was but a child when they sought refuge in the vast, sludgy swamp. In that timeline she reached puberty and out of coincidence, discovered her keen affinity for invoking different forms of lightning. However she lacks other tendencies found in a proper shaman. Having lost the man of the house, Ariéna and her mother followed the herald of the Naaru to Exodar, and to Azeroth.

She is curious and initiative when so encouraged. Due to her age and life experience so far she is quite a hot metal yet to be shaped and still searching for her true character, subconsciously hoping to find herself in places unknown to her.

Loyalities: She is true to the allegiances of her people, and much awed by the presence of the Naaru. She also holds the Clergy of Aldor in very high regard, in spite of the vast knowledge the extensive library of the Scryers could offer. A deep intrigue she hasn't come to face herself. She is very friendly against the Kal'dorei, due to pleasant memories from her contacts with them, and was strongly bothered by the very presence of the few Death Knights she laid eyes.

Why are you interested joining Light of Argus?

It's awesomesauce and I heard you guys give out cupcakes on saturdays!

Last edited by Ariéna on Sat May 14, 2011 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ariéna
Ariéna

Back to top Go down

Application - Ariéna Empty Re: Application - Ariéna

Post  Senra Sat May 14, 2011 6:43 am

Hi hi!

Thanks for sharing some charracter info. Loved the way you write the first bit, lovely!
Potter mother, nicely found Smile
Aaand since your already in the guild no need for an intervieuw!

Greets,
Sen. sunny
Senra
Senra

Back to top Go down