the Light of Argus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Rashael

2 posters

Go down

Application - Rashael Empty Application - Rashael

Post  Rashael Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:38 am

Character Name: Rashael

Character Description:

Rashael is foremost a naturalist, focused on observing and cataloguing the many species found on Azeroth, and also preserving the lifeforms of Draenor, the world on which she was born. She is particularly fascinated by the sentient beings of Azeroth, and is likely to approach any of them aside from the undead, orcs, and blood elves. She is less interested in their culture, and more interested in their natural functions, such as their biology and social interactions. Her friendships with the other races of Azeroth is somewhat superficial, since she is mostly focused on studying them.

She has a scientific mind, and is not easily distracted from her work. She is generally friendly, and not afraid to approach anybody. She does occasionally have trouble with the Common language, but speaks it fluently enough.

Loyalties:

She is loyal and very respectful of Velen and the Naaru. She is the kind of Draenei who views the other Alliance races as clever animals, constantly observing them from a naturalist's point of view. She fights against the Scourge and demons, since they are unnatural, and threaten the preservation of the world she has come to love. She also sides with the kaldorei against the orcs in the battle for Ashenvale, as she sees their destruction of the forest as a great threat to the ecosystem.

IC Interest:

Rashael has heard of the guild's exploratory work, and hopes that joining Light of Argus will help support her studies. She also wishes for greater friendships with other Draenei (conducting lots of fieldwork can get a bit lonely). She is also looking to settle down on this new world.

OOC Interest:

I've heard a lot of good things about the guild. Draenei have always been one of my favourite races, and I'm looking forward to taking part in some Draenei roleplay. I love telling stories and inventing characters, and I hope Rashael can be an interesting addition to your guild.

Disclaimer:
I'm still fleshing out Rashael's character (it's hard with Draenei having such little concrete lore). I'll definitely be keeping the naturalist side of her, but her behaviour is subject to change as I RP with her.

Rashael

Back to top Go down

Application - Rashael Empty Re: Application - Rashael

Post  Senra Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:10 am

Hi there!

A naturalist, how good to hear! And a sort of scientist. Your charracter sounds very interesting to me.
I was supprised to see on Armory you are a mage, as I expected a shaman or hunter. Nonetheless a very nice application.

One of the officers will poke you in-game.

Greets,
Senra.
Senra
Senra

Back to top Go down

Post  Rashael Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:47 am

Excellent, I'll look forward to speaking to an officer!

The reason I made Rashael a mage is that I enjoy playing the class, and she takes a more scientific approach to nature than a spiritual one. She observes nature rather than attempts to be one with it. Mostly, her mage-ness is OOC, although she might use a little bit of inherent magic in her work.

Rashael

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down