the Light of Argus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Droney-My application

3 posters

Go down

Droney-My application                                Empty Droney-My application

Post  droney Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:04 pm

Droneys family were warriors in the city of shattrah in draenor he grew up learning the ways of a warrior and would often dream of adventuring and when the right age came he left the city to explore Draenor. Many years later rumours of the destruction of shattrah his home reached him on his travels feeling lost and meaningless he fled through the portal with other draenei but still seeking forgivenss for he blamed himself for his familys death he travelled once again looking for purpose eventually he heard of the Exodars crash landing on azuremyst isle. On his journey to azuremyst he came across an orc women who seemed surprisingly calm and made no threat against him for reasons unknown but this mattered not to droney who killed her were she sat. droney the peaceful and calm Eredar sat and thought on his actions he killed a creature who meant him no harm the more he thought about her the more bitter he become. Eventually one month later he reacheed Azuremyst isle and in his search for the Exodar he found a place called Ammen vale which was a draenei crash site their he fights blood elves were he has remained until this day but as his help will be soon no longer needed he's once again looking for purpose and revenge against those who wronged his people and his family.

Very Happy Very Happy

Personality

a serious and calm character unless theres an orc nearby but is used to taking orders so is respectful of those more wise to himself and superior to him in combat.

thanks for reading guys and im staying hopeful Very Happy

droney

Back to top Go down

Droney-My application                                Empty Re: Droney-My application

Post  Senra Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:33 am

Hi there!

A short but fairly good application you have made, but I miss a few things. Such as why you want to join the Light of Argus? There is a sticky about how to make an application with a few points we like to see. Please adjust that Smile

Another thing, if your charracter is born on Draenor it's not an Eredar. Eredar are the draenei born on Argus. And it would be very very very unlikely if there would be an orc on Azuremyst, since that is way out of their territory and there are alot of guards around. Say you'd find an orc in Ashenvale that would make much more sense.

Your guild request in-game said something about you and your friends wanting to join. What about those friends or do they apply later?

Greets,
Senra.
Senra
Senra

Back to top Go down

Droney-My application                                Empty Re: Droney-My application

Post  droney Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:13 am

yeah il get right on it my friends said they want to see how you get in so ive done it first but when they come online i will tell them about the application and sorry about my application never done one before i will get right on it my bad Sad

droney

Back to top Go down

Post  The Walrus King Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:57 am

Hello Droney. I'm the Walrus King, and I've read your app here. Much like Senra says, there is some rough edges you could work on. The Recruitment sticky is found on the recruitment board, but as I am a being of great justice and kindness I shall include it below.

Character name:

Character description:
(who is he/she and what has he done before?)

Loyalities:
(What is he thinking about Velen and the Naaru, or which fraction is he loyal to?)

Why are you interested joining Light of Argus?
(IC and OOC)

There you go, Chap.

The Walrus King
The Walrus King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down