the Light of Argus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wynja's application

3 posters

Go down

Wynja's application Empty Wynja's application

Post  Wynja Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:41 am

Wynja

Having lost her parents in the crash and the following sickness, Wynja has stumbled along all by herself in the world, mourning and grieving. She have tried to suppress her sadness and loneliness by enlisting to dangerous mission in far out places. By channeling her grief and anger through her body she has managed to master the dangerous art of fire

She have kept her temporary allies at a safe distance by conversating in a somewhat ironic and lighthearted tone. Even though Wynja has started to gradually reach out to her "sisters and brothers" of Naaru she stills rarely talks about her past. She has taken the step to join the Light of Argus to further heal her wounds and make peace with her past.

Wynja doesn't like talking about the leaders of the Draenei. Maybe she doesn't care, maybe she doesn't know what to think about them, or maybe she doesn't like them for letting the guard down to the blood elves. She doesn't talk much about the Naaru either. Although, sometimes before dangerous missions, she can be seen meditating, using some of the ancient techniques and songs taught by the old philosophers of naruuic teaching. In short; spirituality seems to be something physical, rather then mental, for Wynja.

[OOC: As a more casual player, I feel that a Guild with stability and lightheartedness makes a solid ground to stand on. I also find the roleplaying aspect of the game intriguing.]

Last edited by Wynja on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Did som clarifications.)
Wynja
Wynja

Back to top Go down

Wynja's application Empty Re: Wynja's application

Post  Senra Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:20 am

Hi there!

A little short application, but I like it. Lovely how you explain the use of fire magic. I would like to see a little more of your charracter, but that can also happen in-game Smile.
On the Avatar I almost thought she was a Scarlet Razz

Greets,
Senra.
Senra
Senra

Back to top Go down

Post  Nataari Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:57 am

Haha, was thinking the exact same thing - very misleading outfit, or not? Wink

Anyway, thanks for the app - short but gives a good enough impression of the char. One of us officers will poke you for a in character chat when we see you online!

Regards,

Nataari
Nataari
Nataari
Admin

http://lightofargus.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down