the Light of Argus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Lawrance

4 posters

Go down

Application - Lawrance Empty Application - Lawrance

Post  Lawrance Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:19 pm

Character name: Lawrance - His original name was Lawrann, but thanks to the incomprehension of the human he ended up having as his landlord or sorts, this was duly modified into Lawrance. Which he's stuck with ever since. It makes him feel somewhat more at home amongst the humans in any case, even if it doesn't change the fact he's blue and has horns and a tail.

Character description: Lawr was never very bright. Even as old as he is, he's never really gotten up to speed with living in the real world, always somewhat timid and distant. He's prone to letting other people boss him around and as such equally prone to do bad things he might otherwise never have considered. In terms of appearance, he is fairly average as draenei go, with slightly oversized horns and rich blue skin. He has one or two scars, some of them fairly recent looking and generally dresses in bright, airy colours with an often effeminate bent about them. All in all he is a fairly cheerful individual, something that people only really get to see once he gets past his fearfulness and overall he is extremely loyal.

He doesn't remember a great deal about his time before Azeroth, mainly remembering being yelled at for incompetency by his superiors. On Azeroth, not a great deal has changed. He found himself working for a rather unpleasant human known as Diego whose hay loft he currently sleeps in, running errands and other such things needing done. He's never thought to stand up to him and simply does as he's told.

Loyalities: Lawr is currently studying the art of the shaman, finding that someone such as him with his head almost permanently in the clouds finds it fairly easy to blot out the real world and focus entirely on the spirits. He's not the greatest shaman ever to walk the planet but he has great potential. Wether he'll ever acheive said potential however, is entirely up to chance.

Why are you interested joining Light of Argus?
(IC and OOC): I'm interested in the guild cause I've heard a looot of good things about it, I also adore rp and feel I owe it to this guy to give him a bit of life, as he was formerly my old troll shaman and the first character I ever played back in vanilla. I also felt a change of pace was in order as for the last two expansions I've been at the edge of endgame raiding and its fairly stressful and at the cost of rp, which I actually enjoy a great deal. So the chance to rp a little more now and then can't go amiss Smile

As for Lawr, he'd want to join mainly to be around his own kind, and with the possibility of meeting people who wouldn't yell at him.

Lawrance

Back to top Go down

Application - Lawrance Empty Re: Application - Lawrance

Post  Senra Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:27 pm

Hi there!
I sighed when I saw your name, but it turns out it had a funny story to it! Lovely.
I really like your appliaction. It tells me alot about your charracter, in a funny and interesting way.
Good to see he has contact with the humans, may it not be very pleasant.
Welcome back to rp! We won't yell at you Smile

Greets,
Senra.
Senra
Senra

Back to top Go down

Post  Perforad Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:39 pm

Oh my.. I love this story. It gives me a sort of a 'gentle giant' feel that this character has.
Not dumb, but not too bright either and just enjoying things to be simple. Love it, absolutely love it!

Hope to meet you in game some time soon.
Perforad
Perforad

Back to top Go down

Post  Antadurunnu Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:24 am

''He's prone to letting other people boss him around and as such equally prone to do bad things he might otherwise never have considered.''

*evil smirk*
Antadurunnu
Antadurunnu

Back to top Go down

Post  Perforad Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:26 am

Lawrance,

It has been a few weeks since your application and we have not been able to contact each other.
If you are still interested to join, please poke Nataari, me or one of the other officers (Senra and Ishtár) in game when you are online.
There is usually one of us online at the start of the evening (between 7&9 server time), so that is the best time to get us.
Perforad
Perforad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down