the Light of Argus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arukann's Application

3 posters

Go down

Arukann's Application Empty Arukann's Application

Post  Arukann Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:45 am

I want to say up front that I've called in some help writing this down, because I'm not too good with the quill since I can barely see the paper...

Character name: Arukann

Character description: I used to be an Auchenai Priest until the Auchindoun got destroyed by the explosion the Shadow council caused, due to the explosion my eyes sustained severe damage which took away the majority of my vision.
I usually attempt to stroll around new parts...but it's hard without a guide. Nobundo, Hobahken, Sulaa and Gurrag have been kind enough to train me as a Seer, after Sulaa got over her severe laughter of a blind man becoming a Seer that is...

Loyalities:
Velen is a gift to the Draenei and the Broken alike, We wouldn't be here without him.

After I have fled the Auchindoun I have not used any of the Priestly abilities I was taught, the Naaru are no longer directly part of what I do, but I owe them alot.

Why are you interested joining Light of Argus?
Senra, one of the kindest women I have ever met mentioned the Light of Argus, and if it weren't for her, I'd probably never reached the man I had to see in the City of Stormwind. I have not belonged anywhere since the Auchindoun, and I sleep under a starlit sky, I do not need a home, I've been homeless for long, I can live on like this, but when you don't know anyone outside your Shamanism Mentors...eventually, you will get lonely.

/Arukann

The OOC reason would be that I have heard a load of good things about you lot, and I hope I can live amongst the Ranks of the Light of Argus.

Arukann

Back to top Go down

Arukann's Application Empty Re: Arukann's Application

Post  Senra Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:34 am

Hi Arukann!

We already had a great chat in-game, wich turned into an intervieuw! So congratulations, you are not a member of the Light of Argus! Usually we have an in-game chat after the application is post, but in your case we were already rping when you posted this appliaction Smile
It was great fun to guide your charracter through Stormwind, bumbing into sidewalks and rat Razz

Greets,
Senra.
Senra
Senra

Back to top Go down

Post  Arukann Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:59 am

We already had a great chat in-game, wich turned into an intervieuw! So congratulations, you are not a member of the Light of Argus!

Not a member? thats odd...I was pretty sure I accepted the invite....

Thank you for the rp and the Invite Senra, I'm sure i'll see you around!

/Arukann

Arukann

Back to top Go down

Post  Senra Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:33 pm

Ugh, curse my typo's...
It was meant to be: you are NOW a member of the Light of Argus.
Senra
Senra

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiaana Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:31 pm

Senra wrote:Ugh, curse my typo's...
It was meant to be: you are NOW a member of the Light of Argus.

The Farseer has a lot on her mind, communing with the spirits, thinking about hats, etc.

Congrats Arukann Very Happy
Tiaana
Tiaana

Back to top Go down

Post  Arukann Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:32 am

Thank you, it's nice to be here.

Arukann

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content