the Light of Argus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khydara's Application

4 posters

Go down

Khydara's Application Empty Khydara's Application

Post  Khydara Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:54 am

Character name: Khydara San'ti

Character description:
(who is he/she and what has he done before?)
Khydara is a Draenei Vindicator, a newly recruited one, but very devoted. She adores the light and everything it stands for.
She is usually very positive and happy(and sometimes hyperactive). The only problem is, she is not really clever. She is still learning about Azeroth and its wonders.
When Exodar crashed, Khydara had recently finished her studies in the light. She wanted to help, and followed some of the Exodars forces to outland. After the fall of Illidan, she stayed there because it felt like home. Although, after a year, she went through the portal, only to see Azeroth devastated by Deathwing. This made her decide she wanted to stay and help the ones that need help, because thats the way of the light. In combat, she is a sturdy combatant, but she cant venture without the aid of allies if she is to slay bigger ''baddies''(as she refers them to)

Edit: She was born on Draenor and were already back then very happy and positive. She was a brat though, since she felt rejected for not being very clever, people laughing at her and calling her stupid(in one way or another). After a few years, she witnessed the death of her mother and father, and she still doesnt know who did it, but it was a draenei. That very day she made a decision, without parents to rely on, she wanted to rely on the light. She started going to hearings about the light and the naaru. She became very devoted very quick and wanted to become a vindicator. But thats where her intelligence set a difficulty, she had a hard time learning what she was being thought. Becoming a Vindicator was hard. She didnt become one before the launch of the exodar, fleeing from the elves. During the short flight, she mastered the way of the light. She was finally a Vindicator. She were so confident, that she joined the exodar forces going to outland on behalf of the alliance. She stayed during the whole ''war''(can you call it that?). It felt so much like a home, even though it was ravaged, that she felt like staying. It was not until after the Cataclysm she went back to Azeroth, just to see it ravaged too. Thats when she decided that she will help Azeroth, in a way she could not help Draenor

Loyalities:
Khydara revers Velen and A'dal alot. She almost worships them, but that would not be the right way to give respect.
She have a huge respect for all beings, specifically other Draenei, Broken and the Naaru

Why are you interested joining Light of Argus?
IC, Khydara loves her Draenei Sisters and Brothers. She wants new friends and know new people from the same place as she came from herself. OOC, im bored of open RP guilds, because its too much spread out things happening. It feels better when being with people of the same race you RP yourself as.

Last edited by Khydara on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:03 am; edited 2 times in total

Khydara

Back to top Go down

Khydara's Application Empty Re: Khydara's Application

Post  Nataari Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:58 am

Hello Khydara,

Just spotted this on my way to bed. Thanks for your application
Can gather what kind of character you wanna play, however I miss informations about her background itself (like who she actually is, and was before coming to Azeroth, why the choice to follow the path of a Vindicator, etc) Would be very nice if you could give a more detailed background.

Oh, just a little remark..
She have a huge respect for all beings, specifically other Draenei, Lost ones and the Naaru
Considering she is a person who is devoted to the Light and everything it stands for, not entirely sure where the 'respect' for the Lost ones comes in, who were after all severed from the Light (a bit of a hypocritic and double edged topic for the Draenei) Wink

Anyway, looking forward some more details there!

Regards,

Nataari

PS: Ah yes, and the dreaded surnames.. Draenei usually don't have any Wink
Nataari
Nataari
Admin

http://lightofargus.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Perforad Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:37 pm

Nice short application, but it's pretty clear so far! Look forward to seeing you ingame as well. Always nice to speak to a Vindicator *smirks*

About the quote Nataari also mentioned: Just to be clear that you know this detail (as some often make that mistake); Broken and Lost Ones are both Draenei that were struck by the same corrupting Fel clouds used by the Orcs. The major difference between them is that Broken kept their sanity and a less corrupted physical form, while Lost Ones (often) lost most of the person they used to be as well as are more physically corrupted than Broken.
That's why Broken are still allies of the Draenei, and Lost Ones turned their back on the Draenei entirely.
Perforad
Perforad

Back to top Go down

Post  Perforad Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:44 pm

Just to make it clear, as I realised my post might create confusion.

We do still expect to hear more from your side concerning the questions Nataari posted before we invite you for an ingame talk.
Perforad
Perforad

Back to top Go down

Post  Senra Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:04 am

Hello there!

Glad to see you found your way into our forum!
I second all that Nat and Perf posted above. I think you mean Broken instead of Lost Ones Smile

A very minor sidenote that I noticed in-game. Your mrp says that your charracter uses the title "Exarch". This is quite a high standing title that usually revers to someone on the top of a group. Like Nataari is our Exarch. I found it a bit strange when you tell your charracter is a newly recruited Vindicator.

Greets,
Senra
Senra
Senra

Back to top Go down

Post  Khydara Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:14 am

Senra wrote:Hello there!

Glad to see you found your way into our forum!
I second all that Nat and Perf posted above. I think you mean Broken instead of Lost Ones Smile

A very minor sidenote that I noticed in-game. Your mrp says that your charracter uses the title "Exarch". This is quite a high standing title that usually revers to someone on the top of a group. Like Nataari is our Exarch. I found it a bit strange when you tell your charracter is a newly recruited Vindicator.

Greets,
Senra

I did mean Broken, i read that part too fast yesterday.

I read up on exarch quickly, since i remembered seeing so few. So i noticed Vindicators are normal soldiers. The MRP has been changed to Vindicator

Khydara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down