the Light of Argus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Thoisor

2 posters

Go down

Application: Thoisor Empty Application: Thoisor

Post  Thoisor Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:54 am

This is my introduction to my character and hopefully i will be playing with with you soon.

Thoisor, lonely and secluded, has always been intrigued by the other races of which he encountered during his short life on the planet he now called home.
Whether it was the creatures his father mentioned while they were out hunting, despite how much he hated it, or the races of the world of Azeroth, which for now
he had to spend his days. He even processes quite a high level of skill in the ways of the light and holds strong belief of not doing to harm to others unless vital or told to by a higher
authority, he never carries a weapon to do damage apart from his staff which has been empowered by Velen himself, he has been told it was from his mother
who had died during the Orc raids of Draenor, he inherited it when his father died on the crash which he couldn't even save as he saw his soul leave his body and onto the place hereafter. He now wanders Azeroth, helping people who need it and has even adopted a Worgen follower who he is trying to teach of the ways of the Light, but is more intent on his Archery and his love of nature and the animals then the teachings them self.

Loyalties:

His mission is to wander the world helping whose who are in his need or who need the comfort of the Light, given to him by the Naaru them self, and to live on in the name of his father and mother, and to try not to let the sorrow and his burden fall to others.

Why the 'Light of Argus'

I chose the Light of Argus to be around others who have been touched by the gift of the Naaru and who understand the burden of near extinction from the hand of the Orcs.

Thoisor

Back to top Go down

Application: Thoisor Empty Re: Application: Thoisor

Post  Senra Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:03 am

Hello!

Lovely appliacation. A worgen side-kick how cute Smile
You'll be poked in-game by myself, Perforad, Manala or Arukann for a in-game intervieuw.

Greetings,
Senra.
Senra
Senra

Back to top Go down