the Light of Argus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've officially found the life-span for Draenei.

+2
Perforad
Adonter
6 posters

Go down

I've officially found the life-span for Draenei. Empty I've officially found the life-span for Draenei.

Post  Adonter Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:07 am

http://www.wowwiki.com/Life_spans

Look to the "Immortal" section, it doesn't say they're adult-hood or child-hood limits but they never die.
Now i've got to re-make my char.. -_____-'
Adonter
Adonter

Back to top Go down

I've officially found the life-span for Draenei. Empty Re: I've officially found the life-span for Draenei.

Post  Perforad Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:25 pm

Well Ado.. I always went for the Immortal hook. But don't be afraid of it at all.

It is simply not known. Wowwiki isn't reliable and it doesn't show a source for their claims of true immortality. We simply don't know if they are immortal or just very long living.

Ancient Egyptians used to believe crocodiles were immortal: This was only because they lived longer then a human. So they may practically be immortal because they live so much longer, who knows what true immortality is?
Perforad
Perforad

Back to top Go down

I've officially found the life-span for Draenei. Empty Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell..

Post  Adonter Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:37 am

WoWWiki's pretty accurate, and coming to that it's funded and made my Blizzard itself.
Adonter
Adonter

Back to top Go down

I've officially found the life-span for Draenei. Empty Re: I've officially found the life-span for Draenei.

Post  Antadurunnu Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:20 am

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=12025405153&sid=1
Now I know this link is about elfs, but Draenei and elven players seem to have problems when it comes to age, which Is why i thought this thread was good at clarifiying points such as maturity Vs pyshical age and its worth a read me thinks
Antadurunnu
Antadurunnu

Back to top Go down

Post  Rakkan Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:08 am

Perforad wrote:
It is simply not known.
Rakkan
Rakkan

Back to top Go down

Post  Nataari Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:37 pm

This topic is a very interesting read about the duration of childhood & adolescense and I was following it. However it is not to taken for serious - of course you can draw some inspiration from it, but in the end it all comes down to this:

Rakkan wrote:
Perforad wrote:
It is simply not known.

The best thing to handle the aging question is to be flexible and also willing to overlook if there are some minor conflicts between different player's versions of age, as at the end of the day - until Blizzard supplies us with some proper defintite lore, age is a matter of interpretation.

For example, we have a handful of players who play very old Draenei with origins on Argus.
Sena and Karida for example play their Draenei as 'ageless' with no visible signs of aging showing that they are exceptionally old
Adonter plays his char with clear signs of being old.

I find both versions acceptable and have no issue playing along with each players version.
Nataari
Nataari
Admin

http://lightofargus.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Isiz Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:05 am

You are as old as you feel, I'd say. We know for a fact that a Draenei can be over 25.000 years and still vigorous.
Isiz
Isiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down